Friday, February 1, 2013

Black Cock Training

Since My husband and I share such an affinity and love for Black Men, I love nothing more than having him train My Black Owned cunt. I have a huge Black Cock toy and he loves sucking and worshiping it before guiding it into My spread hole. Stretching and easing it in, back and forth, getting slowly deeper each time. He moans in pleasure as I talk about how much I love and adore Black Cock and how I can't wait for a real one again soon.

By the end, he is pounding My pussy so hard with it, making Me cum all over it, taking every inch in. Which he promptly cleans up like a good bitch boy and he has this dreamy look on his face which tells Me he loves being My cuckold and he can't wait to see Me riding real Superior Black Cock again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment